ABOUT DR. NAHEED ALI
Dr. Naheed Ali is Board-certified in Internal Medicine and a founder of Dilshad Concierge medicine, Beverly Hills. She practices concierge medicine in the heart of Beverly Hills in the world-famous Golden triangle. She is a skilled and experienced internal medicine physician with a passion for building strong relationships with her patients. She is known for her warm bedside manner, compassionate nature and an ability to connect easily with her patients.
From a young age, Dr. Ali wanted to make a difference practicing medicine. Her fifth-grade career goal said “to become a doctor of medicine” and she never lost sight of that objective. Her mother made sure she received an excellent education and created a sanctuary at home where she felt loved and supported. She intended to bring that same feeling of “support” to her future practice.
“Practicing good Medicine requires keen ear to listen, caring heart to comprehend and a competent mind to execute” -Dr. Naheed Ali
With fierce determination, Dr. Ali graduated valedictorian equivalent from St. Lawrence’s Convent School. After completing a bachelor’s degree with honors, she pursued medical training, completing medical school at the top 1% of her class. Dr. Ali has double internships in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. She completed her medical residency at West Suburban Medical Center, Illinois, a hospital affiliated with the University of Chicago.
After finishing Internal Medicine residency, Dr Ali joined Advocate Health Care System, a nation’s 10th largest integrated health care system where she worked as a hospitalist physician. During her tenure she served in a prestigious position of Hospital’s Medical staff board member and was a youngest physician to serve in that position.
Dr Ali continued her passion of treating very sick hospitalized patients and went on to obtain a designation of Fellowship in hospital medicine. She has an extensive experience working as a hospital-based physician managing very ill and complex patients. She currently serves as an advisory board member of the Society of Hospital Medicine, California chapter.
“I never lost sight of the fundamental that I am here to help people and equipped myself with the right tools to be able to meet that goal”
-Dr. Naheed Ali
Board-certified in Internal Medicine, Dr. Ali is also a participant of the American Board of Internal Medicine, Maintenance of Certification (MOC), a continuous process only a few physicians participates in to constantly advance their knowledge, acquiring the most up-to-date medical knowledge and standards of patient care.
Dr. Ali has a vast experience working in various health sectors, including Primary Care, Urgent Care, Emergency room, Rehabilitation centers, and Hospice Care. She has worked in academic and research positions with world renowned high performing organizations including Rush University Medical Center and John H Stroger Hospital of Cook County, Illinois. Additionally, she contracted a position of Associate clinical professor at University of California, Irvine.
She lives in Beverly Hills and is excited to have her concierge medical practice started in her very own community. She has lovingly dedicated her practice Dilshad Concierge Medicine Beverly Hills to her mother named ‘Dilshad’ which means happy, cheerful heart.
“Dilshad is my mom’s name. Respect, compassion, and service to humanity is what she taught me. I want to bring her legacy into my practice” -Dr. Naheed Ali
- Aga Khan University Hospital (Pediatrics & Internal medicine)
- West Suburban Medical Center, Oak Park, IL (Internal Medicine)
- Board Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Fellowship, Society of Hospital Medicine
HONORS & AWARDS
- Honors in all Core Clinical Rotations & Clerkships.
- Award of Excellence, APP Exemplary Physician, Advocate Medical Group
- Top Performing Physician Award, Clinical Integration Program, AMG Trinity Hospital
- Award of “Outstanding clinical Practice”, AMG Clinical Competency Committee
- Humanitarian Award for implementing 2009 H1N1 Novel flu Pandemic Preparedness plan
- Outstanding Research Associate Award, Tech 2000, Rush University Hospital
- AKUH Outstanding Resident Teaching Award
- Advisory Board Member, Society of Hospital Medicine, Southern California Chapter
- Board Member Medical Staff Executive Committee, Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Board Member, Peer Review Committee, Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Member CPOE Implementation Committee, Advocate Medical Group
- Chairperson, Local Community Health Board, Midwest Region.
- SHM Task force, Local chapter, Illinois
- Community Mentorship Programs for Medical Students and Interns.
- Implementation of Pandemic Preparedness Plan 2009 HINI Novel Flu Pandemic
- Chairperson Local Community Crisis management team.
- Mentor for Medical Externs at Local Community Health Clinics
- Volunteer, Local Los Angeles Clinic for underserved Patients
- Doctors without Borders
RESEARCHES & PUBLICATIONS
- “Inhibitory effects of Taxol on tumor cell adhesion and tumor binding cytotoxic cells” JIMA, 1999; 30:147 R. Bhatti, P. Ray, N. Ali, A. Zara et al.
- “Clinical effectiveness of Detracogin Alfa in the treatment of Severe sepsis” Department of Oncology, Rush Presbyterian Medical Center.
- "Effects of Nitric Oxide therapy in the treatment of Prostate Cancer”. American Association for Cancer Research, 92nd Annual Meeting, March 24-28, New Orleans
- "Expression of Nitric oxide in the metastasis of prostate Cancer". Presented to XXVIIth meeting of International Society for Oncology, Kyoto, Japan
- “Role of Cocaine in triggering Myocardial Infarction” IInd Biennial International conference for Cardiovascular diseases, Jan 1999.